a) a tool to assess social and civic capacities at local level,
b) a participatory tool to develop these capacities,
c) resilience improvement in 5 urban river stretches,
d) pilot action implementation according to Flood Risk Management Plans in these areas
e) good practices, and
f) a Guideline on social and civic capacity building.
Through the outreach activities, social and civic capacities could be built, as a mid-term impact, in other urban areas across Europe.
Lastly, flood risk mitigation is what we expect, as a long-term impact, in those areas where participatory capacity building processes have been carried out.
- Assessment tool.
- Social capacity assessment: Cases comparative analysis.
- Participatory tool.
- Participatory capacity building in Spain.
- Participatory capacity building in the Netherlands.
- Participatory capacity building in Italy.
- Participatory capacity building in Germany.
- Participatory capacity building in France.
- Comparative Report and Good Practices.
- Practical Guidelines: english, italiano, français, español, dutch, deutsch.